Saturday, February 9, 2008

hmmm....thoughts.

so, the saying...my body is a temple...is my motto for these next 40 days. as i wrote in my last blog, i am giving up certain things and adding certain things, all in the hopes to remind myself that my body is a temple. a temple of what, you may ask, well it is a temple of the holy spirit, created to do and fulfill the work that was laid out for me, and grow in health to live a full life. so, now that i just said that, i don't want to sound too christianese but, just a desire to be healthy.

anyways, i suck at blogging, i know...but here i go...not much going on...busy with work and school. i went and worked out this morning, it was good. i want to get a tennis rack or something and find a tennis buddy and go play tennis or something every week. not that i know how tom play tennis...i pretty much suck the three times i have tried it. but just to do something active.

hmmm...something to think about.

No comments: