Tuesday, February 5, 2008

40 days

with lent beginning tomorrow, hear are my goals.

while i am not catholic, i do like to practice doing lent each year. the idea of giving up something to honor God, appeals to me. also, i know it can benefit me.

things i will not be intaking for the next 40 days:
-all soda
-all fast food
-all alcohol

i am hoping that these 40 days will help break some of the habbits i have of drinking soda and eating fast food, knowing that they are not good for me anyways. i have a goal this year to significantly loose some pounds and some inches. i have reached a weight i swore i would never become, therefore i am determined to give up these two things. as for the alcohol, i am giving that up because it also contributes to added calories i definitely dont need and so i can focus on the work load i have.

in this time i hope to also add some things in my life that i know i need to have to maintain a healthy body and soul. i am trying to keep on with my working out and even kick it up a notch. also, go to chapel on campus...so i dont have to make them up. (like i am doing now for last semester).

anyways, these are my goals for the next 40 days yet i hope it will go beyond these 40 days.

No comments: